Earlier this year we applied to develop an ovarian cancer awareness specialty license plate for the state of Missouri. We received notification last week that our application was APPROVED!
There are a few steps to getting the Ovarian Cancer Awareness plate on the road. We are working closely with the Department of Revenue to finalize the plate design to production standards. Once the design is approved we will need to submit 200 completed applications to begin production of the plate.
We want to get these plates on the roads as soon as possible, so you can file your application now and once we have 200 we will submit them!
To apply for your Missouri Ovarian Cancer Awareness license plate, please follow the directions below carefully.
- Complete the Application for Missouri Personalized and Specialty Plates (Form 1716)
- On Step 2 of the form, for the plate choose “Other” and write “St. Louis Ovarian Cancer” in the space provided.
- Once you have completed the form, print it and sign.
- Submit your form and all applicable fees to SLOCA directly. You may submit completed forms via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the SLOCA office at:
12015 Macnhester Rd.
St. Louis, MO, 63131
- Fees include a $15 application fee for processing to the DOR, and a minimum annual contribution of $15 to SLOCA per vehicle. Payment of the fees may be done online, or you can mail a check made payable to “SLOCA” with your form. Please note all fees may be paid in one check at this time.
- You will need to complete a form and pay fees for each vehicle you are requesting plates for.